Clerk's Office

Phone:  517-437-6441



What ward do I live in?
The easiest way to find out what ward you live in is to look on your voter ID card.

Ward Map

How do I register for garbage pickup?
Call Republic Services at 877-268-3867 to rent a roll away tote. Pickup is on Thursdays.

Where do I vote?
All voting for city elections takes place at the Library.

Where do I register to vote?
You may register to vote at the Secretary of State's Office, the County Clerk's Office, the City Clerk's Office, or by mail.