The City of Hillsdale Police Department provides 24 hour police
protection to the City of Hillsdale.
City of Hillsdale Fire Department
Originally organized as the Baw Beese Fire Company in 1857, the
City of Hillsdale Fire Department moved from the old firehouse on
McCollum St. sometime in the 30's, and moved to the first floor of
City Hall where it resided until 1964. Currently the Fire
Department is located across the street at 77 E. Carleton Rd.
24-hour fire protection - Class 5 fire rating
Staff of full-time and volunteer fire fighters
Three engines, including an 85-foot platform truck
Pumping capacity of 4,750 gallon per minute
Provide rescue and medical first responder services